Over the past two plus decades we have built a reputation as a fast moving, outcome-focused consulting and advisory firm that is easy to work with and delivers what we promise. We are skilled and experienced in dealing with the layers of complexity and competing demands placed on 21st century organisations and their leadership teams.
Whereas some consulting firms believe that their job as done when they have submitted an expert report - the diagnosis - we also focus on the client’s end result: successful implementation. We value and respect the great diversity of people we meet.
We work collaboratively and strive to see others thrive.We love our work. We believe deeply in the capacity of boards, managers, and organisations to make a positive difference at a local, national, and international level.
• Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance (The Governance Institute)
• Company Director’s Course (Australian Institute of Company Directors)
• Master of Education by research (University of Technology, Sydney)
• Bachelor of Music Education (University of Newcastle)
• Diploma in Music Education - with Merit and first prize (Sydney Conservatorium, formerly NSW State Conservatorium of Music)